I am so humbled by the nomination for The LIEBSTER Award by fellow blogger email@example.com. I would encourage you to read Patrick’s bog. He writes true life with grit, honesty and truth. Thank you Patrick.
I Cannot possibly nominate all of the great bloggers that I interact with who have touched me this past year. I have only been blogging 6 months, but I have learned so much from all of you and wish I could list you all. If you are nominated by me and you would like to participate, please follow the preceding rules.
1.Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
2.Answer the 11 questions I ask
3. Nominate no more than 11 bloggers
4. Pose 11 questions for them.
Thanks again Patrick!
Questions from patrickrealstories
1. What is your earliest childhood MEMORY?
My childhood memories involve playing make believe with my two brothers and other neighborhood kids , having adventures like being pirates.
2. What is your favorite social media site?
Tricky…I like different ones. WordPress to read blogs, LinkedIn to keep up with business trends and Facebook to keep up with old friends. Whatever did we do without them?
3. Where would you spend Christmas if bill gates gave you a million dollars?
I love being with my family for Christmas, but with a million dollars we can all go to the maldives!!!
4. What is your best musical instrument?
5. What is your favorite cartoon?
The movie UP
6. Do you have a celebrity CRUSH?
7. What are your favorite foods?
Can’t go wrong with a good medium rare rib eye
8. Do you wake up early?
Yes around 5:30 or 6:00
9. Do you drink and get drunk
I rarely drink, when I do it is pinot grigio or merlot
10. What red wine do you like?
11. What do you do before and after work
Before: drink coffee, exercise, feed my dog and read other blogs,
After: feed dog, eat home or out with friends, meet up with my daughter , or watch tv
Here are my nominees:
Weekends: flea markets, crafts in my basement, writing my novel, watching college football (roll tide).
My Questions for you.
1. Who was an early influencer in your life
2. How did you realize you wanted to become a writer
3. Do you prefer writing poetry or prose
4. Who is your favorite poet?
5. What is the hardest barrier for you to overcome in order to write your blog?
6. What Current social crisis is near to your heart? (You feel strongly about).
7. What would you like to be remembered for most when you are gone?
8. If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead who would it be and why.
9. What is your kryptonite food? ( can tempt you no matter what?
10. What is your birth order.
11. Why did you start your blog?
That’s it! Congratulations on your nomination.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi